Skip To Main Content

Student Registration

Student Registration Process
The registration process can be completed electronically via our Online Registration Portal. Documentation 
MUST be uploaded during the pre-registration process. Please see the list below for required documents. 

Required Documentation for Registration:
1. Completed ONLINE Registration packet- see link below
2. Birth Certificate
3. Parent or Guardian Photo ID with Pine Hill address
4. Most recent Immunization Records
5. Most recent Universal Health Record/ Physical Exam Report
6. Transfer card from previous school(if applicable)
7. Report card or Transcripts from previous school(if applicable)
  * Test Scores ( ASK, S-Test, HSPA, PARCC)
8. IEP or 504 Plan(if applicable)
9. Custody Documents(if applicable)
10. Request for Student Records
11. Medical History Form
12.Residence Verification Form

Acceptable Proofs of Residency

    1. If you recently purchased your house, your Deed and Full signed settlement paperwork will be used to prove residency(only permitted up to 30 days after settlement).
    2. If you own your house, please provide your current property tax bill or mortgage statement and any Two of the following: current utility bills, financial account information, employment documentation, or any other business record or document issued by a government entity (dated within the two months before registration). 
    3. If you rent, you must have your Current Signed Lease with the student’s name listed as an occupant, PLUS TWO current utility bills, financial account information, employment documentation, or any other business record or document issued by a state or local government entity (dated within the two months before registration). Landlord's contact information must be included(phone and email)
    4. If you live with someone who owns a house in Pine Hill, please download the Landlord Affidavit.  Both the owner and tenant must each provide two proofs of residency (dated within the two months before registration) and sign the affidavit in the presence of a Notary.



Click here

If you are unable to complete the online registration packet please contact Mrs. Blaylock at or 856-783-6900 ext 1034.


Homeless Information

If you move into the Pine Hill Public School District and you are currently homeless(displaced) or living with someone out of necessity, it is important to fill out the attached paperwork and submit it to Also fill out the paperwork for Medicaid Information, which may be found under New Jersey Department of Education Information. At registration these forms are also available. Click Here For Homeless Information Forms. Any questions, please contact the District Homeless Liaison, Patricia Blaylock at (856)783-6900 ext. 1034.



Residency Alert
Residential checks by the district Residency Officer are conducted periodically to confirm residency.

If you have information about a student that you suspect is illegally registered in the Pine Hill Public School System, please send the information to:

Pine Hill Board of Education
Attn: Dr. Melissa Williams
1003 Turnerville Road
Pine Hill NJ 08021

All information will be kept confidential.

The State department of Education has made available to the public, information pertaining to Violence, Vandalism and Substance Abuse, NJ School Report Cards, Statewide Assessment Information and much more. The website to access this information is